Briefly: Public Powwow, Hidden Housing, Gill’s Gawkers
- There’s a public meeting tonight at 6:00pm about the proposed Northwestern Memorial Hospital Outpatient Care Pavilion to be built at 259 East Erie Street. The meeting will be held in Hughes Auditorium at 303 East Superior Street.
- Did you know there are residences on the top floors of 333 Wacker Drive?
- Wolford is coming to The Shops at North Bridge (520 North Michigan Avenue). Thanks, Gold Coast spy!
- Overheard: “We come to Chicago to see skyscrapers the way Americans come to Europe to see old castles.”
- A group of government officials and real estate developers from Finland recently toured Chicago.
- Spotted: AS+GG principal (dare we say “starchitect?”) Gordon Gill smiling politely for the tourists and architecture nerds shuffling through his offices during Open House Chicago. See photo below. Part of the hazards of working on a Saturday.