Are you tired of the status updates on the new Burberry Flagship store going up on the Magnificent Mile? Apparently not, because every time we post updated photos we get several thousand extra readers. So, here’s the latest batch.
You can really get a sense of the context the building will be in, and in spite of the fact that it’s more than double the height of the previous building, it’s still dwarfed by the Gold Coast skyline.
- Tartan Up Burberry’s New Chicago Flagship Store
- Status Update: Burberry Flagship Store
- Status Update: Making Burberry Fire Re-Tartan-t
- Burberry Flagship Status Update
- Lighting Up Burberry’s Black Box
- Check-ing in on Burberry
- A Shadow of Burberry’s Future Self
- Status Update: Burberry Michigan Avenue Flagship Store
- Update: Burberry in Exile
- Burberry: Countdown to Tear Down
- Put on Your Prorsum, Burberry Has a Date With a Wrecking Ball
- Burberry to Move Across Michigan Avenue While A Chicago-Safe Flagship is Built
- New Burberry Store Tartan Up Michigan Avenue