After a year of anticipation, we’re finally seeing the glass panels that will be the final skin on the new flagship Burberry Store at 633 North Michigan Avenue.
Most of the black glass pieces are in place, with the accent stripes soon to follow. The vertical channel of showcase windows down the front of the building is also taking shape. Are those shiny metal platforms a temporary or permanent fixture? We’ll find out soon since the official opening date for the new Burberry store is November 2, 2012.
Oh, and if you’re waiting for the Niketown renovation down the street to finally finish, that’s going to reopen November 22nd, 2012.
- Status Update: Burberry Flagship Store Taking Shape on Michigan Avenue
- Tartan Up Burberry’s New Chicago Flagship Store
- Status Update: Burberry Flagship Store
- Status Update: Making Burberry Fire Re-Tartan-t
- Burberry Flagship Status Update
- Lighting Up Burberry’s Black Box
- Check-ing in on Burberry
- A Shadow of Burberry’s Future Self
- Status Update: Burberry Michigan Avenue Flagship Store
- Update: Burberry in Exile
- Burberry: Countdown to Tear Down
- Put on Your Prorsum, Burberry Has a Date With a Wrecking Ball
- Burberry to Move Across Michigan Avenue While A Chicago-Safe Flagship is Built
- New Burberry Store Tartan Up Michigan Avenue