If you’re a fan of Union Park, or Randolph Street’s Restaurant Row, a new residential building called Lake+Ada might be a good fit for your lifestyle.
Marquette Companies is putting up the new apartment building at 158 North Ada Street. That’s just half a block from Randolph Street and a block from the park.
At ten stories, it will be the tallest building in the immediate area, with views in all directions since its neighbors are generally under two or three stories. The building will include 263 apartments above ground floor retail. And because the joint is a little far from the mass of mass transit, it’s going to sport about a hundred parking spaces.
- Name: Lake+Ada
- Address: 158 North Ada Street
- Address: 1353 West Lake Street
- Developer: Marquette Companies
- Architecture firm: Brininstool+Lynch
- Net site area: 41,596 square feet
- Floors: 10
- Maximum height: 146 feet
- Roof height: 114 feet
- Maximum length: 272 feet
- Maximum width: 161 feet
- Floor Area Ratio: 6.0 (5.0 base + 1.0 bonuses)
- Zoning: C1-3 > DX-5 > PD
- Residences: 263
- Affordable residences: 26
- Automobile parking: 101 spaces