Fresh off the reconstruction of 312 North Carpenter Street, Madison Capital is ready to move ahead with putting up a whole new building next door at number 328.
The 312 North Carpenter project involved renovating an existing four-story building, and doubling its space by putting on a matching addition. The rest of the half-block between Fulton Market and Carroll Avenue is a small two-story industrial building. Madison wants to ace that space and replace it with a seven-story building with offices over retail space. Offices is already a proven winner in this micro-neighborhood, with the Midwest Googleplex across the street in the former cold storage warehouse now known as 1K Fulton.
- Address: 328 North Carpenter Street
- Address: 1033 West Carroll Avenue
- Developer: Madison Capital
- Architecture firm: Hartshorne Plunkard Architecture
- Net site area: 22,890 square feet
- Maximum height: 100 feet
- Roof height: 88 feet
- Floors: Seven
- Floor Area Ratio: (3.0 base + 2.75 bonus)
- Zoning: M2-3 Light Industry District > C1-3 Neighborhood Commercial District > DX-3 Downtown Mixed-
- Use District > Business Planned Development
- Automobile parking: 30 spaces
- Loading docks: 1
- Green roof alert! 6,607 square feet