If you love eating in Chicago’s Restaurant Row, you may soon get a chance to sleep there, too. A New York developer wants to build a 23-story hotel tower between the city’s beloved Alhambra Palace restaurant, and extremely competent food, wine and music joint, City Winery.
1234 West Randolph would be a skosh over 304 feet tall with 289 rooms, and both a pool and a bar on the roof. If you want to sleep there, get a Lyft or take a bicycle because there’s only four parking spaces planned.
- Address: 1200-1234 West Randolph Street
- Address: 146-162 North Racine Avenue
- Developer: 1234 West Randolph Developer, LLC
- For Realsies: DDG Partners
- Site area: 18,376 square feet
- Commercial space: 4,500 square feet
- Floor area ratio: 8.95
- Maximum height: 304 feet, eight inches
- Roof height: 268 feet, eight inches
- Maximum number of rooms: 289
- Automobile parking: four spaces
- Bicycle parking: 76 spaces
- Loading docks: two