As is our tradition, we had a really clever April Fool’s story to run today. But with the state the world is in, we just didn’t feel like putting it together.
Instead, we present this list of stories we ran on April Fool’s Day in recent years. Many of them still hold up quite well. Enjoy the distraction.
- Governor Announces $62 Billion Plan To Move Illinois Capitol From Springfield to Chicago
- Chicagoland Mobsters Line Up To Get “A Piece of the Action” in Capitol Move From Springfield to Chicago
- Chicago’s Next Tourist Attraction: A Glass Tube Under The River
- Chicago Will Rename 13 Downtown Streets To Avoid “Triggering” Millennials
- The Empire Strikes Back: Lucas Museum Returning to Chicago