The development of the greater metropolitan Fulton Market metroplex continues to push toward Ogden Avenue, with a new skyscraper planned for the southwest corner of Fulton and Ada Streets.
1353 West Fulton is a 26-story residential skyscraper designed by SOM. It sports a glassy, gridded facade, two-story townhouses on the 20th floor, and a pool on the 19th floor amenity deck, which is a nice change from many recent Chicago buildings that have plopped the pool on top of the noisier and less private parking podium.
- Address: 1353 West Fulton Street
- Address: 220 North Ada Street
- Architecture firm: SOM
- Net site area: 27,244 square feet
- Floor area ratio: 11.5
- Maximum height: 270 feet
- Length: 231 feet
- Maximum residences: 316
- Retail space: 16,296 square feet
- Amenity decks: 5th, 19th, and 26th floors
- Automobile parking: 200 spaces
- Parking access: via east-west alley off of North Ada Street
- Loading docks: 2
- Loading dock access: via north-south alley off of West Fulton Street