The “Motor” Has Been Put Back Into the Chicago Motor Club Building
Apr06

The “Motor” Has Been Put Back Into the Chicago Motor Club Building

In 1928 when the Chicago Motor Club’s art deco skyscraper was completed at 68 East Wacker Place, the Ford Model A was the height of automotive sophistication.  Today, in states that allow it, we have electric eggs that navigate for themselves, leaving the “driver” free to sip a cup of tea and converse with the passengers. The Chicago Motor Club long ago left for Aurora, while most of the Model A’s went to the...

Read More